Login into I-platform (UA) https://iplatforma-ogu.utg.ua/start
The customer of storage services undertakes to adhere to the principle of good faith in the exercise of its rights as the I-platform User and provides the necessary documents to get access to the SSO I-platform.
- Getting the I-platform User status and registration of authorized persons.
The Storage Service Customer, who intends to get the I-Platform User status, shall provide the SSO with an application for the creating (deleting or correcting) of the I-platform Authorized User Account (Application)
- The application shall be accompanied by written Power of Attorney issued by the I-Platform User for each person authorized to access the I-Platform on behalf of the Platform User.
- In addition, the I-Platform User shall provide the SSO with a Power of Attorney for persons who are authorized to sign documents submitted through the I-Platform on behalf of the Platform User, including persons who have Power of Attorney access to the I-Platform.
- IN CASE OF OBTAINING EDS ISSUED BY UKRAINIAN AUTHORITIES
The Storage Service Customer who have access to the I-Platform in the person of the direct manager of such entity shall provide the gas storage operator with a relevant message stating the personal signature sample and the serial number of the digital signature of that.
After receiving the application on creation of the account of the authorized users of the I-platform, the SSO creates the accounts of the authorized persons of the I-platform user and sends to the email address of the authorized person of the I-platform user specified in the message, login and initial password (personal private key) for using the I-platform.
Authority and responsibilities of the I-platform User
In case of detection of abnormal activity of the I-platform User (start of transactions not provided by the user's instructions, user system errors) the Storage System Operator blocks the account. To resume the User's work, the customer of storage services shall send a letter of request to the Storage System Operator and indicate the reason for such abnormal activity.
Letter of request
3. Platform User's privacy notice
3.1. Each І-platform user and the authorized persons of the І-platform user are obliged to:
- keep private key secret so that no one else can access the key;
- use private key and electronic registration solely for the benefit of the user and in accordance with the rules for using the І-platform;
- inform the SSO about the access of third parties to the personal private key information and its disclosure (in connection with which the SSO, at the request of the І-platform user, blocks the personal key until its further change).
3.2. All direct and / or indirect damages related to access to and disclosure of personal key information by a third party, caused from the moment of access of the third party to the personal key information until the gas storage operator was informed, rely solely on the i-platform user through whom access to the information of third parties was accessed.
3.3. The responsibility for the timeliness, completeness and authenticity of information provided / inputted by authorized persons of the platform user is the responsibility of the І-platform user.
The registration process of the SSO I-platform:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +38 (044) 461-28-17.
For technical support of SSO I-platform:
e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +38 (044) 298-81-51
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.10.2014
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.09.2014
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.08.2014