Consultants from з GRTgaz, Gasunie та Snam support new Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine company establishment
June 3, 2019 – Kyiv – Ukrtransgaz JSC has engaged advisors from the leading European gas transmission operators to build up the work of the independent TSO of Ukraine. The Consortium of the European gas companies has delegated the representatives that would support the unbundling process of the Ukrainian TSO and interested in further involvement of the Ukrainian GTS operation.
The consultant's expertise would help to develop the Operator's management processes and technical regulations under the requirements of the EU regulation and the best European practices.
The experts will be actively involved in the unbundling project and assist in the certification of the new TSO from the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission of Ukraine and the EU Energy Community Secretariat by the end of this year.
On June 3, 2019, representatives of GRTgaz S.A. (France), Gasunie (Netherlands) and Snam S.p.A. (Italy) started working as advisers to the General Director of the Branch "TSO of Ukraine" Ukrtransgas JSC at the following positions:
- Yves Brulle, representative of GRTgaz – Advisor on Network Development and Investment Planning. Previously, Senior Strategy Analyst at GRTgaz (France).
- Willem Coppoolse, representative of Gasunie – Commercial Advisor. Formerly - Director of Business Development in Russia and Ukraine at ENGIE Europe NECST
- Vincenzo Mauro Cannizzo, representative of Snam – Adviser on Gas Metering and Metrology. Previously, Head of Quality and Service Department at Snam (Italy).
- Andrea Rovelli, representative of Snam – Advisor on network exploitation, environmental safety and labor. Previously, Head of Corporate Enterprise Risk Management at Snam (Italy).
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.10.2014
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.09.2014
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.08.2014