New tariffs for gas storage services will apply from July 1, 2020
On June 24, 2020, the NKREKP approved new tariffs for gas storage services (injection, extraction) in UGS. The new tariffs take effect from July 1, 2020. The corresponding regulation № 1150 from June 24, 2020 has been published on Regulator’s site.
NKREKP approved such tariffs without VAT:
- for injection of natural gas into UGS - 110.16 UAH for thousand of cubic meters per day (the previous tariff was 93.30 UAH for thousand of cubic metres per day),
• for storage - 0.19 UAH for thousand of cubic meters per day (previously - 0.172 UAH for thousand of cubic meters per day),
• for extraction - 63,41 UAH for thousand of cubic meters per day (before - 97,20 UAH for thousand of cubic meters per day).
The same tariffs will be used to service «Custom Warehouse».
The calculation of tariffs was carried out by the methodology «cost +», approved by the resolution of NKREKP №1131 from 13.06.2016.
The regulator has listened to customers – companies that store gas in UGS and left the nominal (total) tariff for the following season almost at the last year’s level.
“We are grateful to NKREKP for the constructive dialogue in setting the tariffs for the next season. We are sure, that our clients will appreciate the consistency of the Commission to keep the tariff stable. This is extremely important. For the second year we see a significant consecutive demand for our UGS services. And it is due primarily to economically attractive conditions for gas storage in Ukraine compared to other countries of Europe”, - noted Sergiy Oleksienko, CEO of Ukrtransgaz.
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.10.2014
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.09.2014
- Копия Копия Рішення загальних зборів акціонерів ПАТ “УКРТРАНСГАЗ” від 10.08.2014