Head of the Commercial division of SSO
- Line managing the TSO’s commercial division (incl. meeting performance targets and the budget) with all its specified tasks;
- Establish and maintaining strategic direction of development SSO;
- Implementation of storage services;
- Establish and work relations with Ukrainian and European infrastructure operators, gas exchanges, government and regulatory agencies and international institutions;
- Developing / approving business policies covering the commercial division;
- Approving major results developed by the commercial division departments;
- Managing the SSO’s affairs relating to the tariff and gas market regulation and liaising with national and international regulatory authorities.
Educational background and professional experience
- University degree (preferably masters degree) in business administration, economics, IT, mechanical or petroleum
- engineering or comparable
- Excellent knowledge of the Ukrainian and EU gas market situation and current development
- Excellent knowledge of the Ukrainian and EU energy and gas market legislation
- Good financial and management accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of investment appraisal methodologies;
- At least 5 years experience in a line management function (incl. budget and personnel responsibilities) on at the position: commercial director, director of development, sales director in the field of B2B services of energy products.
- At least 3 years experience with a gas network operator (preferably a TSO) in one or several of the following functions: customer relations, strategy development, sales strategy.
We are waiting for your resume with position indication to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to All vacancies